Friday, March 23, 2007

Inventory

So, the last couple of weeks have been kind of frantic as I've been getting ready for Chili Craft on Saturday. I sat on my ass doing nothing from about mid-December until a couple of weeks ago, not really feeling the crafting spirit, nor thinking of anything new to do. Anyway, I guess I've alerted the appropriate parts of my brain and I seem to be functioning better now. Everything is all packed up and waiting by the front door, but here's a photo of all the jewelry and small accessories, waiting to be packed up.

I'm in love with felt again (my affection had waned lately) so last night I decided to make up a batch of what I'll call mini-clutches embellished with my oil pastel and embroidery patches. They're really soft to touch, but fairly solid as they are made of two layers of felt. So, the zipper pouch failed me (damn you, zipper pouches!), but these make me happy.


No comments: