Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thrifting, again.

I think I wore out my thrifting karma for the week yesterday as our trip today yielded very little for me. However, a very good find was this gorgeous vintage Tiffany blue Scottish mohair wrap. It's so pretty I might not even mind another cold day if I can wrap up in this. It's about 6'x1.5'. And $2!
Steve acquired a pile of books, but the only other things I found today was a gold and frost glass to add to my collection and a big divided Tupperware vegetable carrier, perfect for transporting to parties and picnics!
Yesterday my finds included a mushroom spoon rest from the 70s, a teeny teacup and saucer, an acorn/squirrel covered dish that is most likely a Martha Stewart repro (still, for $3, a bargain), a footed and handled china bowl with white gold trim and a little cutting board with rooster tile and teeny cleaver (still quite sharp!).




What am I doing with all this stuff? Who knows. Just don't call "Hoarders" please.

No comments: