Monday, January 19, 2009

Daily Asserveration - Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a good thing that some nice stuff happened early in the day because things kind of took a downward slide toward the evening. But that's not what these posts are for. I'll save that for a separate entry.

This morning I had what I considered to be a very successful radio show. My musical choices flowed well, there were few and minor technical errors, only one weird caller, and my Scottish Correspondent had some time to chat.

On my way home, after a stop at the grocery store (where I did encounter an empty checkout line manned by the fastest checker I've ever had, another good thing), I spotted a big, fat mockingbird landing on a trash bin. He jutted his perfectly gorgeous, perfectly taupe breast out and offered himself up for my admiration. I stopped my car to look at him longer, he caught my eye, and flew away. Still, it was an ideal little moment.

No comments: