Friday, January 16, 2009

Daily Asserveration - Friday, January 16, 2009

Without even seeing it, I have no doubt in the world that tonight's episode of Battlestar Galactica, the first of Season 4.5, is the thing that will make me happiest today. It marks the beginning of the end of this fabulous series, the best TV show ever and, in my opinion, better than most movies. Making it even better is that BSG converts Dana and Roy will be watching with us. Fun will be had!

But also on the list today is snuggling with Mr. Baby and Spidermonkey before I got out of bed this morning. They were both particularly snugglicious.

I do wish it weren't so frakking cold outside, but at least it's warm inside.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Can I send Matt to your house next time? I think he misses out on the BSG Fan Club experience.

Unknown said...

Well, we probably won't have a party every week. :) And actually we seldom end up watching it live (the joy of the DVR). I prefer watching alone(really alone) sometimes -- as soon as Steve leaves for work today I'm watching again so I can weep unjudged. ;)