Thursday, November 8, 2007

Crawl like the worm from a bird

I placed three online orders yesterday and now I'm already impatient to have the stuff. I ordered some nice, low-rise Levi's for Steve (do you know how hard it is to find cool jeans for a 6'8" man?), a gorgeous wool 3/4 coat for Steve (do you know how hard it is to find cool outerwear for a 6'8" man?), and the closest and most affordable version of the vampire ring for myself. I love and hate ordering online. Love it for the obvious reasons (access, variety, etc.) but I hate to wait for delivery (and I'm too cheap to opt for anything other than the least expensive shipping).

And now I think I'll post more pictures, screen captures actually, of Moonlight and Alex O.





1 comment:

Allison said...

Okay, he's totally hot.
And I can use Steve's old jeans!