Thursday, November 15, 2007

Can you see the real me, can you?

Work has been way more good than bad lately. I've actually had fun at work; a genuine good time. And as of today, the main source of stress is no longer a factor and I couldn't be more relieved. Even the fact that the ceiling of the store started leaking today and I got a call because the supervisor who came on after me *lost* my till drop bag - the one he insisted I leave lying on the counter rather than dropping it in the safe. Let's hope that one doesn't come back to bite me on the ass. But I am sanguine about it because, mostly, work life is good.

So, I got my vampire, Mick St. John ring from Sterling Silver Art and I'm in love with it. Thank you, Blue! See for yourself:



Yet another crappy picture. The batteries in my camera are shot, I'm lazy and so I only have about two tries to get a decent photo. Not that the above abomination qualifies as decent, but you get my drift. Anyway, I think the ring is gorgeous - it's huge and heavy and shiny.

And so we get to the cheesecake portion of our program.





No comments: