Monday, September 12, 2011

Meatless Monday - Pasta and Salad

Today was a breakthrough day regarding my learning curve and my new mobile. After being directed to Lifehacker (thanks, Marie!) for help, things began to come clear and once I downloaded a new app for my home pages, I was well on my way to having a slightly more than basic understanding of how to make my way around my own damn phone. What a relief!

Anticipating Meatless Monday this morning and not having any ideas for what to have, I consulted the Boy about dinner. He responded, "pasta with veggies." Easy enough. I sauteed a yellow squash, half a green pepper, a zucchini and three fat cloves of garlic in olive oil, then added cooked farfalle noodles and some parmesan cheese. Easy peasy and good and the Boy declared it a success.

No comments: