Sunday, February 26, 2012

Broccoli Cheese Soup and Baguettes or Boules!

I've been promising it for weeks and now it's finally time for Broccoli Cheese Soup! I will this chowder with a savory vegetable broth (yes, this soup will be completely vegetarian!) that includes a touch of dark stout for extra depth. Sweet onions, shredded carrots, and of course lots of fresh broccoli will simmer in the broth. Then I will add a top secret combination of cheeses and a hint of cayenne and nutmeg to finish it all off. My stomach is growling just thinking about it!


I baked approximately a dozen loaves of bread in the last week or so, which means I've got a foolproof recipe in hand. You want a baguette with your soup? I can do that. You want a pretty boule? I can do that too!


Pricing is as follows:


Soup:       1 quart/$8       2 quarts/$15       3 quarts/$22         4 quarts/$28


Bread:      $3.50/loaf


To order: Email me at cattmkitchen@gmail.com or clp772@gmail.com, or message me on Facebook! Text me if you have my number!

No comments: