Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Report on the Inventory

While I don't suppose for even a second that I have any kind of an audience to this blog, it is a very handy way to keep track of what I'm making, what I've bought, etc. Of course, if someone (hello! someone!) stumbles across it and wants to buy something or even has an interesting comment, so much the better. Anyway, here's some stuff I've made lately. I'm enjoying sculpting with polymer clay very, very much these days. Unfortunately, my slapdash photography doesn't necessarily show these earrings and pendants off to their best advantage but I think they're pretty. In person they kind of look like candy. I love river stones so much -- the colors, their weight, the cold smoothness -- that it seemed like there should be way to wear them. So I wrapped them up with wire.






No comments: