Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Turn off your mind, relax...

Oh, if only that were possible.

I tried to make an entry last week, but the computer and I were waylaid by an errant iPod and a ridiculously misbehaving iTunes. By the time I got done [unsuccessfully] wrasslin' with the Apple products I had no energy for anything else. Grrr.

At this point I only have two and a half weeks left at my temporary work location. Can I get an "amen" out there? Soon soon soon I will be in the wonderful Central West End. I have been through some kind of crazy days at work lately. Some good crazy, some really really bad crazy. I'm looking forward to some more, shall we say, level, days.

This week (and last) I've been concentrating on getting prepared for Strange Folk on Saturday. I haven't sold my stuff since May, so I'm nervous and anxious and excited to be back in the tent again. The weather report is promising and if all goes well I may even be able to take credit card payments!!! Get your plastic ready, ladies and gentlemen!

So, on to some pictures. First, a spread of the needle-felted pins I've feverishly worked on the last few days.


More leaf plates from last week. How in the world am I going to transport these somewhat fragile items?



I guess that's all I got today! I think I need a nap before work.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I have much shredded paper for the transporting.
Yay for Virtual Terminal! Let's cross all our fingers and toes that it works fine!

Unknown said...

Are you completely approved for VT yet? I'm still waiting, though I got my "conditional" approval immediately.