Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ain't it funny how time slips away?

How is it possible it's been nine days since I last posted? Wow, time is flying which is indeed a good thing. I'm counting down to leaving my interim work location and opening up a new store in a neighborhood miles and miles closer to home and to my temperament. And yes, it will be a whole crew of people I [mostly] don't know, but I'm already pretty certain I'm on track with my future manager. (I will add that I love love love her and can't wait to work with her for reals.)

Today is a much needed day off and I feel energized to get some more work done for Strange Folk. Immediately after getting good news about work I always feel a lot of the usual stress sliding away and I can concentrate my energies on creative work rather than just trying to stabilize after a chaotic, anarchic day.

I'm sure I'll report back with photos!

No comments: