Sunday, March 18, 2012

Soup! Italian Chicken Vegetable with Chick Peas and Stelline Pasta.

I've been daydreaming about this soup for days now, cooking it up in my head, adding and subtracting ingredients until it sounds just right. So here we have Italian Chicken Vegetable with Chick Peas and Stelline Pasta.

I will start with a homemade chicken stock, then stuff it with bunches of chicken roasted with Italian herbs, plump and nutty garbanzo beans, as many vegetables as I can cram in there (I'm thinking zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, celery and green beans - at least!), and gorgeous little stelline pasta stars. It's going to be beautiful, and it's going to taste amazing! You want some, right?

I think a nice skinny baguette will go very well with this soup. I might even suggest that you slice it up, brush with a bit of olive oil or butter, and toast it for a crunchy accompaniment to your soup.

Prices are as usual:

Soup:      1 quart/$8        2 quarts/$15        3 quarts/$22        4 quarts/$28


Bread:     $3/loaf

The tinyletter newsletter format, while a fantastic idea, never worked properly and I felt like I was missing communications from you (and you were missing communications from me), and Google Docs didn't work for everyone, so, for the time being anyway, I am going back to taking orders via my email addresses: clp772@gmail.com or cattmkitchen@gmail.com.


No comments: