Sunday, January 18, 2009

Daily Asserveration - Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is the first day since I started that I didn't immediately have something in mind. I didn't have the best day today - I was vaguely (or not so vaguely) anxious much of the time, resulting in me being on less than my best behavior.

But just a few minutes ago, I got an email notification that someone had written on my wall. In fact, it was Mo Ryan, a columnist for the Chicago Tribune who is a big Battlestar Galactica fan. She wrote a fabulous column on the season 4.5 premiere that included some fantastic inside information and I told her so on her Facebook wall (yes, I am a BSG geek so much so that I am FB friends with two journalists who love it too). So, it pleased me to no end that Mo wrote back on my wall. Woo hoo! BSG geeks unite.

Oh, and I had fried shrimp and ice cream today. That wasn't so bad either.

No comments: