Friday, October 12, 2007

Odds and sods

As part of the stock of needle felted wool pins I took to the Sheldon, I included two of the birds I recently started making. I got an email from the director yesterday saying they had both been purchased internally and could I make some more. It's always nice to have actual demand for your stuff! When I dropped off six more birds this morning I saw that several of my items were already displayed -- and I must say they looked fabulous! Seriously, I almost didn't recognize my things. Not that I don't think my stuff is fabulous, but still! Keep your fingers crossed for lots o' sales.

On a completely different topic, I am often fascinated by the Hollywood casting process and the competition that must ensue between actors (see my post about Colin, Joel and Mark). So here's the female equivalent to those three guys. I'm talking about Lindsay Frost, Kate Vernon and Andrea Roth. They range from 40-46 and all have a similar look. I think Lindsay has had the most exposure in mainstream Hollywood, but Andrea manages to be good despite the extreme misogny of Rescue Me and Kate was perfect as Ellen Tigh in Battlestar Galactica. See what you think.

No comments: