Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'll be your knight in shining arrrrrr-mor

Tomorrow morning marks the very last installment of my radio show, Emotional Rescue, on KDHX. I really, really need the hiatus from my show, but I am kind of sad that I had to resign completely. I had hoped to get a long leave of absence, but the program committee thought it was too long of a time to keep that slot open. They assure me that I should be able to get back on the air when I get my radio mojo back. Maybe six months or so from now? So, it's a bittersweet thing. I will, of course, miss it, but on the other hand, I'm happy to get rid of the obligation for the time being.

Work is leveling out, sort of. Nothing will change the fact that I love love love the location and that the store is fabulous looking, but the getting to know each other phase is rather tedious. Fitting into a tight knit group is a challenge, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard the show this AM. Sorry that I won't be waking up to you every Thursday AM. Do you know who's replacing you yet? Do ya think you might sub sometimes?
--Heather