Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another Old Picture

Back in the day, the gang I ran with took lots of photographs. Whether for school or art or both, it seemed like someone always had a camera. This picture was taken by our friend Bob Chekoudjian in a studio space somewhere off of Page around 170, I think. That's my first husband, Tony Renner, there in front of me. Lying naked on the ground in the corner of the photo is my current husband, Steve. Of course, you can only see an upper quadrant of him, so you wouldn't know he was naked unless I told you. Did I mention that during these many photography sessions, nudity was often the order of the day? We were young, it was the '80s, and it was art! Anyway, later in this session Tony and I were naked too. I'm pretty sure this was taken some time in 1983. Man, glass squares and foam fingers. It was art, I tell you!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ugh, nudity!
*blushes*
I like Steve's snarky look on his face, like "What's he got that I don't?"
Ah, the 80's.

Unknown said...

Just wait to see if I decide to publish the nudes. You'll never be able to look at me again!