Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Potato Soups, Both Meaty and Vegan!

This week I'm thinking about potatoes. Creamy, comforting potatoes made into a hot soup to warm your chilled bones now that winter has made an appearance. I think two varieties are in order; one shall have smoky sausage and a touch of kale, the other shall be a simpler vegan affair. Both will start with leeks, onions, celery, and garlic to make a rich base for the potatoes, and I promise both will be delicious!

I have lots of baking to do this week for Christmas, so my bread this week will be simple cornbread mini-loaves. I favor the sweeter style of cornbread, fyi. 

Because of my schedule this week, I need to get all soups/breads delivered or picked up by Thursday evening. We can work it out (and if necessary I can freeze till next week)! To order, email me at: cattmkitchen@gmail.com or clp772@gmail.com.

Soup:

1 quart/$8           2 quarts/$15            3 quarts/$21           4 quarts/$28

Bread:

$2.50/loaf

Also, just a reminder that I'm available for holiday cooking and baking as well! http://tinymontgomery.blogspot.com/2012/12/tis-season-fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.html

No comments: