Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Short Hiatus!

Soup season is officially underway...just in time for a bit of a Thanksgiving hiatus. I have a couple of really busy cooking weeks ahead of me and I don't want to compromise any quality by taking on too many cooking projects at once.

In the meantime you can get some of my food at all three days of the Rock n Roll Craft Show at Third Degree Glass Factory (Nov. 23-25). I will be there with sweets and savories including candies, empanadas, spinach/feta pie, scones, cakes, and more! RnRCS is a fantastic place to get locally made, handcrafted and totally cool stuff. The next weekend I will be baking what will seem to be zillions of cookies for The St. Louis Curio Shoppe and the Cherokee Street Cookie Walk (Dec. 1-2). It's a great time to check out all the vibrant businesses of the Cherokee's Antique Row.

After those events, soup should resume for a couple weeks, pause until Christmas, then resume again.

In addition, I am happy to do some of your Christmas baking for you! Just drop me a note to inquire! The information in this link from last year is still relevant!


No comments: