Thursday, January 17, 2008

Your mind is made up but your mouth is well undone

Hey, it's been awhile, hasn't it? My next post will explain what I've been doing with my online time, but this one is to show some pictures of my fabulous Christmas presents.

First is this oxidized silver pendant with an extra brass blossom charm. You can't tell in the picture, but the oxidation is blue and green.


I should document what Etsy seller this came from, but I don't remember. I love birds and I love freshwater pearls, so this necklace was a natural.


And now we begin the chalcedony portion of our post. I have recently become obsessed by the stone, particularly the greenish blue ones. These earrings are just gorgeous.


To match a lovely pair of chalcedony and gold earrings I got at the Rock 'n Roll Craft Show, I asked for this gold dangle necklace with it's chalcedony teardrop and smoky quartz bead.


And probably my favorite of the bunch, this simple silver bird and chalcedony briolette necklace. This stone is of such an absolutely gorgeous color. I love how the light refraction makes it appear as if the stones are a creamy, translucent color on the inside and that exquisite green blue only on the outside. I just want to gaze at it.

No comments: