Saturday, November 24, 2007

And I'm looking for that free ride to me

How is it possible that Thanksgiving has come and gone already? And with Thanksgiving came winter, full force. It's cold. Real cold. Today was the Craft Alliance pottery sale and I made the mistake of attending this outside event sans hat and gloves. It was freezing and definitely cut short my shopping time, but I still got some good stuff this year. The Craft Alliance sale has kicked off my xmas shopping season for many years now. If only all holiday shopping was so easy.

The week has been fairly uneventful. We celebrated Steve's birthday with a nice dinner on Monday, but haven't really had much time for each other this week. Besides the dinner on Monday I was making paper goods, a task which continued into Tuesday evening. Wednesday I had to make the delivery to Subterranean and then be asleep early as I had to work a very early shift on Thanksgiving morning. I had to work a few hours last night but it was more fun than work as it wasn't at all busy and I got to work with one of my favorite co-workers (who happens to share a wee bit of my Alex O. obsession). It really was more of a social occasion than working - perfect! Now I have two days off in a row and I swore I was going to work on jewelry ideas for Ziezo. Well, it's after 2p and I've only watched TV and sat on the computer. Sigh. If only I could be a crafting machine.

Tonight is the long awaited Battlestar Galactica Razor movie, meant to tide us faithful over until the real season starts in the spring. Yay, BSG! And a BSG that features Lee Adama (Jamie Bamber)!

No comments: