Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is It Soup Yet? YES IT IS!


The ginormous box of quart sized deli containers arrived today which can only mean one thing: that it is time to fill ginormous pots with lots of lovely soup! Here's what I need you to know:


The Soup of the Week is Tuscan Chicken and White Bean. I will roast chicken with lots of rosemary, thyme and garlic, in order to make a fully flavorful broth. Chunks of chicken will join plenty of plump white beans, and lots of good for you and just plain good vegetables like dark leafy greens (chard, kale, etc.), carrots, onions, and celery. Thick and rich and satisfying on a cold January day! It will freeze like a charm if you have leftovers or are just not ready to eat it right away.


If I receive enough requests (at least five quarts), I can accomodate a vegetarian version as well, obviously leaving out the chicken and using a vegetable broth base. I will advise regarding the status!


1 quart/$8   2 quarts/$15   3 quarts/$22


To accompany the soup, I'm baking small rosemary and walnuts boules (small rustic bread loaf) (plain boule available upon request) for an additional $3.50 each.


I am taking orders starting immediately (Tuesday evening) until late Thursday night/early Friday morning. We will be making deliveries on Saturday, January 21 or you can pick up at our house starting on Friday evening. We might arrange pickup points, etc. if there is a central location that might serve several customers at once. We don't want to go too far out of the inner ring suburbs, but we'll go where we need to!


I can't wait to make soup for you! 


To order, email me: cattmkitchen@gmail.com or clp772@gmail.com. Or heck, you can message me on Facebook. You can text me if you have my number! I want your orders for soup and I'll take 'em however you want to send 'em!


For some reason, this song has been in my head all day...there I go there I go there I go...






No comments: