Saturday, December 3, 2011

Well you can tell everybody down in ol' Frisco/Tell 'em Tiny Montgomery says hello - Cookies Cookies Who Wants Cookies?.

"This cookie is making love to my tongue."

Apparently, this is a direct quote from a customer at the St. Louis Curio Shoppe after taking a bite of one of my gooey butter cookies. I don't suppose a cook can ask for much more than that.

Add last weekend's three-day, snack-selling extravaganza at the Rock n Roll Craft Show to this weekend's 48 dozen gooey butter cookies in 11 different flavors and I'm feeling pretty good about this selling food for a [semi] living thing. Of course, I know it won't be as easy as all that but it's a start!

So, until I formulate what else I'm doing (and there will be soup for sale, I promise!), I will be offering cookies for sale at $10/doz or $25/3 dozen. Email me at: clp772@gmail.com to discuss types of cookies available, and for more information in general. If you have anything else in mind that you don't want to cook/bake yourself, just let me know and we'll figure something out!

L to R: peanut butter, lime, chocolate caramel

No comments: