Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tomato Basil Bisque/Zucchini and Red Onion Cheesy Flatbread

I'm so late with the soup notification this week! I think my faculties are dulled by the stupid, relentless cold weather. Or at least that's what I'll blame.

This week I'm thinking about comforting food. I'm thinking about a creamy tomato basil bisque, full of chunks of tomatoes with a background full of tomato and vegetable aromatics, and a touch of cream for richness. I'm hoping the scent of the basil will make us all think of summer and warmth and gardening; frankly, anything that doesn't involve temperatures below freezing.

To accompany the soup how about a zucchini and red onion cheesy flatbread?

Are you hungry yet? I am!

Soup
1 quart/$8     2 quarts/$15     3 quarts/$22     4 quarts/$28

Flatbread$4/each
(Payment via cash, check, credit, or Paypal)I'm taking orders till Thursday morning because of the latest of this post. Orders taken via emails, text messages, carrier pigeon, smoke signals, etc. Pickup/delivery will start as usual on Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday. Delivery available for an additional $2 to City and inner ring suburbs.

No comments: