Wednesday, January 23, 2008

There's nothing underhand, That she wouldn't understand. Pump it up until you can feel it. Pump it up when you don't really need it.

There's this cinematic cliche making the rounds of reality tv and other such places lately. Basically, someone says something that another person finds awkward or uncomfortable and the second party just remains silent. Sometimes with a close up of the uncomfortable person. The editors then add in the sound of crickets.

So...chirp, chirp, chirp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, not at all. I admire your candor and your (ahem) *drive*. though watch it with the BSG spoilers, eh! In fact, I'm reading a story right now that you might like - I've cast your boy Alex O'Laughlin in the main male role. I'll pass it along it I think it's sexy enough for you.

--Heather

Unknown said...

Hell, cast Alex O. as one of the Hardy Boys and *that'll* be sexy enough for me!